Sunday, July 13, 2008

a day at the park

My dad took me to a big park yesterday where I got to hang out with my buddies Luca, Kaia, and Chance. There were lots of other dogs there too, and tents, people and those crazy orange cones, like the ones at dog school. We hung out for a few hours, and then went to where the tents and cones were.


We walked around and stopped at cones where all kinds of stuff would happen. Some nice stuff and then some weird stuff. What kind of crazy class is this ? Its not like regular class. My dad didn't even talk to me. Oh' well, I liked it anyway. I like school.

It went real fast, and when we were done, I got lots of praise from my dad and a cool green lizard toy to chew on. Mmmmm...lizard toy, I like squeeky lizard toys. Then a guy came over to talk to my dad. He said something about passing. Weird.....I didn't smell anything.

I also got to see my Aunt Shannon and Uncle Mike again. I got to stay with them for a while before I got my forever home. The taught me about cats, and how to live with them without getting into trouble. I'm glad they taught me that, cause cats get cranky rather quickly. It was really nice to see them again.

After a long day, we went back home. My dad gave me a steak. I REALLY like steak!!! He said it was because I passed my ATTS exam. I don't really know what ATTS is, but I sure like the cool letters I get to add to my name, they come with STEAK !!!



Jonny Justice TT -

5 comments:

Boris said...

JJ-TT

Maybe it stands for taste-tester, hope it was good Texas Angus.

Sounds like it was just a 'walk-in-the-park' to get you through but I'm sure you've been practicing since you got to Ca.

Not sure I'll ever figure out cats as I want to use them like squeek toy. Maybe if you put them inside the cones I could walk by them.

Congrat's and I'm inspired, Boris

Uba said...

Congratulations, Jonny!
I missed seeing you at dog school, but it sounds like you had fun anyway. My people say one day when I'm braver I can go to the different school and get TT after my name, too. Its so nice to keep getting more names. This time last year we had numbers instead of names, then we got our names, recently we added our forever home names, now you get to put TT after your name, and hopefully soon we can both add CGC!
I think names make a dog feel special and loved.

Little Boy Blue said...

Congrats Jonny! We (my sister and I and the pawrents) went to a temperament test a few weeks ago. My sister passed (she's so grumpy, how can she pass a temperament test?) They said I tried to hide behind Juli when the weird aggressive guy came at us. I wasn't hiding, I just know that Juli can handle scary stuff and the best place to be is out of her way. Apparently I wasn't as happy as I could have been about walking on weird stuff as I should have been either. Anyway, the head tester said I was just slow maturing and should come back in a few years. Juli said she was super proud of me, but that I'm only supposed to get out of her way, not hide behind her. Okay, maybe I was hiding, what can I say, I'm a wuss. Juli says I'll learn to be a more confident wuss though.

Hector said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hector said...

Congrats JJ! You the Dawg!!

Mmmmmm.......steeeaaaakkkkk......

Hey M-Guy! I'm hungry! Jonny got steak, I need some, too!!!