Saturday, January 17, 2009

It's the Jhumpa Cam! Say "Cheese"!

You are never gonna believe this! Back when we had the real tree in our house and all the pretty lights everywhere, I got a whole bunch of new toys and fun games and lots of treats from my person and my Gramma and Grampa and my Uncle Glenn and my cousin, Kapowie. See, Powie is my favorite friend in the whole wide world - he's a dog, like me, but he's really big and so silly and fun and he makes me want to jump and play a lot. He's so cool.

Anyhow, Uncle Glenn and Powie gave me this awesome present when we had the real tree in the house called a camera. I know my person has one of those but it looks real different from the one I got. Well, my camera snaps on the fancy necklace I wear every day and it clicks pictures of the stuff I'm looking at. Like this:


That's in my dining room and I'm sitting up on top of a big snuggle box (my person calls it a 'kennel' or sometimes a 'crate') so I can see out the window. I learned that cool trick to jump on top from one of my cats, Clarence the Cross-Eyed Lion and now I can jump up high just like him. Sometimes we sit up there together in the sun and I love it.

So then I wore my camera on my walk with my big brother, Pig, and got this funny picture of him walking. I like to walk back behind Piggy next to my person and my person says I heel real good. I don't know what that means but I really like to be by her so it works out great. Anyway, we all had to wear our warm coats today cause it was colder than ZERO degrees. Brrrrr. I still liked it anyway cause I got to see a lot of stuff with my camera.


Well, I'm real tired from my big Saturday so that's all for now. Stay tuned for more adventures from the Jhumpa Cam!!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jhumpa - Can I hire you to take professional pics of me and my doggie (and maybe human) family?? You gotta great eye for the camera, girl!
Your Friend, Frankie the pit bull puppy

Anonymous said...

Jhumpa, you are SO lucky to have a brother like Piggy and a person like the one you keep talking about. You can tell your person loves you VERY much.

What a good picture-taker you are! I bet you can take lots and lots of good pictures. Be sure you post them so we can all see them!
Your proud Grampa and Grandma

Boris said...

Photo-Bug Jhumpa,
What a great perspective you have to capture the world. The butt shot is so personal and revealing. Did you get the fancy model that captures smell too?

Stay warm! That picture looks a little out of focus with one of you shaking. Not sure Piggy's coat or any clothes could keep a pibble from shivering in that last blast. I put on my coat even when it gets below 40, as my big head/bones take the chill easy.

Keep the pic's coming, Boris