Sunday, February 13, 2011

New Things

The other day, I went to a park where there were lots of big dogs and crazy things with wheels on them. I heard someone say they were draft carts. Hmmmm, what's a draft cart ? Well, it didn't take long to find out.

First, I got to put on this really cool harness, and drag a big block of wood around some grass. It's cool to drag stuff. I liked it, well, until we went to the parking lot. It was kinda scary at first, that big wood block was making weird noises behind me. Then I got a cookie and forgot all about the wood block. Cookies make everything better.


Next, they said I could try a real cart, so I jumped at the chance.




It was fun, scary, and really cool all at the same time. I can't wait to do it again.

Big Thanks to the Bernese Mountain Dog Club of Northern California for letting me try draft carting, and special thanks to Jim for taking time to give us awesome lessons. We had great fun.

You big dogs sure make it look easy.

-Jonny

6 comments:

Beth said...

You are too cute. Glad you had fun!!


www.truthaboutpitbulls.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Johnny- You look perfect in that cart! Love it!

Sports Bettor said...

so cute

Maureen said...

Hey Johnny, I'm kind of a little dog. Maybe you could take me for a ride in your cart!

WolfPrincess said...

Wow that looked like fun! Glad to see you and you friends are doing well. Hugs, kisses and wags to you all!

Gourmet Dog Treats said...

Hey funny
It looks really nice, never seen a 'PitBullocart' ever before. Cool