Thursday, March 6, 2008

Bouncing for Joy!

My name is Uba, which I picked out myself, but sometimes my mom tells me I should be called "tigger" since tiggers like to bounce. She also calls me a "pit-bull-on-a-pogo-stick" and a "kangaroo-bull". Those must be good things because I think they have something to do with bouncing!



Now I am a free dog, I like to bounce and pounce and leap around. When I am happy and there are no big scary noises around and I feel safe I make my people laugh by bouncing. Here I am bouncing in the snow when we went on a big adventure to a cold place and I got to wear my sweaters.

Photobucket



Now I have people who are nice to me and friends to play with and yummy food in my tummy and hugs and toys and a warm soft bed and a house I am so happy! I think the best way to show happy is to bounce a lot. If my cat-friends Angus and William are nearby, I leap right over them. They act a little annoyed, but I think they like my bouncing, really.


My people take me outside when I get really bouncy so I don't break things or crash into my big sis, Lulu. Woo Hoo! Outside means I can play with tennis balls, the best toys ever. They bounce just like me! My people throw tennis balls for me and I can run and bounce and leap after them! Sometimes they make the ball bounce really high, and then I get to bounce even more than normal! This is a video of me bouncing with my wubba.

Photobucket
All that bouncing makes me hot!



hugs,
Uba

4 comments:

Ernie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ernie said...

I just LOVE that song!

Uba said...

Wow, Jenifer, a song all for little me? I'm not sure I'm worthy of something so special. My mom says it may be a lot like someone else's song, but it certainly fits me, so I love it! lots of hugs to you!

Ernie, I think every dog has their own song, so I bet your song is just as good. Lulu has a song, too, but it is much shorter than mine and is all about her name.

2beemo said...

Oh Uba.... *sigh*

You are going to capture all of the hearts in the entire world with your bouncy silly self, you just wait and see!

*hugs* and thanks for making me giggle!