Thursday, March 6, 2008

Bouncing for Joy!

My name is Uba, which I picked out myself, but sometimes my mom tells me I should be called "tigger" since tiggers like to bounce. She also calls me a "pit-bull-on-a-pogo-stick" and a "kangaroo-bull". Those must be good things because I think they have something to do with bouncing!



Now I am a free dog, I like to bounce and pounce and leap around. When I am happy and there are no big scary noises around and I feel safe I make my people laugh by bouncing. Here I am bouncing in the snow when we went on a big adventure to a cold place and I got to wear my sweaters.

Photobucket



Now I have people who are nice to me and friends to play with and yummy food in my tummy and hugs and toys and a warm soft bed and a house I am so happy! I think the best way to show happy is to bounce a lot. If my cat-friends Angus and William are nearby, I leap right over them. They act a little annoyed, but I think they like my bouncing, really.


My people take me outside when I get really bouncy so I don't break things or crash into my big sis, Lulu. Woo Hoo! Outside means I can play with tennis balls, the best toys ever. They bounce just like me! My people throw tennis balls for me and I can run and bounce and leap after them! Sometimes they make the ball bounce really high, and then I get to bounce even more than normal! This is a video of me bouncing with my wubba.

Photobucket
All that bouncing makes me hot!



hugs,
Uba

6 comments:

Jenifer said...

The wonderful thing about Ubas
Is Ubas are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms R made out of springs
They're bouncy,
trouncy,
flouncy,
pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, FUN!
But the most wonderful thing about Ubas
Is I'm the only one

The wonderful thing about Ubas
Is Ubas are wonderful chaps
They're loaded with vim and with vigor
They love to leap in your laps
They're bouncy,
trouncy,
flouncy
pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, FUN
But the most wonderful thing about Ubas
Is I'm the only one.

Ubas are wonderful fellahs.
Ubas are awfully sweet.
Everyone else is jealous,
And thats why I repeat...

The wonderful thing about Ubass
Are Ubas are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs
They're bouncy,
trouncy,
flouncy,
pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, FUN!
But the most wonderful thing about Ubas
Is I'm the only one.

YES, I'm the only one

Ernie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ernie said...

I just LOVE that song!

Uba said...

Wow, Jenifer, a song all for little me? I'm not sure I'm worthy of something so special. My mom says it may be a lot like someone else's song, but it certainly fits me, so I love it! lots of hugs to you!

Ernie, I think every dog has their own song, so I bet your song is just as good. Lulu has a song, too, but it is much shorter than mine and is all about her name.

Jenifer said...

Uba - You totally deserve that song :) And even more songs just for you~~

Same with you Ernie~ I know there is a song and more for you too and we'll find it :)

Thanks for teaching me optimism ~
And encouriging me to bounce~

2beemo said...

Oh Uba.... *sigh*

You are going to capture all of the hearts in the entire world with your bouncy silly self, you just wait and see!

*hugs* and thanks for making me giggle!