Sunday, March 2, 2008

Beware of Rubber Duckies

Ditto on everything you said about the dreaded bath Hector! I don't like them much either. And I'm starting to figure out that whenever I see a rubber duckie, it means a bath is in my future. So, in my mind, rubber duckies = bathtime. And baths = no fun. Therefore, rubber duckies = bad news. Hey, you do the math to see if you come up with the same answer as me... The ONLY good thing about a bath is getting to do matrix-like zoomies afterwards...a dog has got to dry himself off after all!

4 comments:

Little Boy Blue said...

I've never seen a rubber duckie, can you chew on them? I like chewing on rubber things!

Baths at home aren't that great, but my person took me to the groomer for a bath and it was so great! Did you know they have people whose whole job is to make dogs feel clean and comfy? And while I was there they told me what a handsome pittie boy I was and rubbed my belly a lot. (One of the groomer people had a pit bull too, but he wasn't there to play with!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Ernie, we'll figure this bath thing out together. Salami makes it almost tolerable plus having fun towel games.

Sending you a link to my misadventures around my bath.

http://k9grapevine.com/e107/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?28.0

Hope it lifts your spirits with a laugh.

Check Back,

Boris

Ernie said...

LBB, Yes! Rubber duckies make an excellent chew toy, cause when you squeeze them, they make noise...and squeaky toys are one of my VERY favorite things...

hey Boris,
Thanks for sending me pics of your bathtub adventures...sorry about that ding on your head...must've been some crazy zoomies you were doing...

Kirsten said...

Ernie,
I am not very mathy, nor am I very afraid of baths, so I asked the cats...

The results are uncanny. They checked your calculations and came to exactly the same conclusion: rubber duckies=doom.