Friday, March 7, 2008

Fabulous Me

Ok, so I’m Dutch, and you are….oh right… fans. Great! I love fans.

Allow me to bring you up to speed about one of my favorite subjects, My Life.


I was on a chain in the woods and one day people in uniforms came to remove me from the chain and I was thrilled. Oh thank god, I’m so glad you’re here…you see baby I’m a lover, not a fighter.

Apparently, there was a miscommunication. Somehow, I ended up in jail….excuuuuse me, I don’t know what you’ve been told, but I am not the criminal here. In fact, I’d like to press charges.

Unfortunately, it seemed no one was listening…really people don’t I get a phone call or something….

I was housed in a top tier kennel, so I decided to express my displeasure at the situation by peeing out of my kennel on staff members as they passed by (being a boy is cool!)…perhaps not the most diplomatic course of action I realize, but you gotta admit pretty freakin’ funny. When my chaueffers finally arrived, months overdue if you ask me, I overheard one of them say “this dog’s a rockstar.”

Finally, people who recognize the…true…fabulous…me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, nice peeing trick!

No BSL said...

[quote]peeing out of my kennel on staff members as they passed by (being a boy is cool!)…perhaps not the most diplomatic course of action I realize, but you gotta admit pretty freakin’ funny.[/quote]

It`s more than freaking funny.
It`s absolutely hilarious.
I hope you got in a few shots at your former "handlers" also.(Pre rescue)
You have got the most expressive face.
Man you guys are busy "writing" your blogs.
Mac used to have trouble with nails getting caught in the keyboard.
Keep them clipped back.

2beemo said...

Ok Dutch, you can earn extra points for peeing on that crazy PETA Newkirk chick.....

scratch that...

I wouldn't want you to get that close to someone that dangerous to pit bulls.

Rock on Dutchy! *swoons*