Sunday, March 2, 2008

I like life.

I like this new life.
I like being.
I like being a Dog.

I woke up today, and it was sunny.


Then I went to play with my buddy Uba. We had so much fun. We got to run off leash until we couldn't run anymore. I like Uba lots. He is full of life.

After that, I went for a walk with my buddy Melvin. Our people call us funny names. Big Enos and Little Enos. I dont get it. But we had fun on our walk. Uba and Big sis Lily came too. And people were nice today. Lots of nice people stopped to pet me. I like petting. .



I got sleepy, and came back home to rest in the grass. Sun is good.



I think I'll spend the rest of my day napping on the patio. Did I mention sun is good ??



Thank you to all the people who supported us in our time of need. All of us dogs will be forever grateful of your deeds. Thank you for life.

Life is Good.

Jonny-

2 comments:

Uba said...

I had so much fun, too! I slept and slept all afternoon and my people laughed at me for snoring so loudly I woke myself up. Life is great isn't it?

No BSL said...

You guys just kill me.
Could you try being a little less cute?