Saturday, March 22, 2008

Copy Cat

Since the Wonderful People came and broke me out of that yucky jail cell, I have experienced lots of new things.  

All the new things are really great but it gets kind of overwhelming at times.  There is just so much to see and hear that sometimes I get all mixed up and scared and my body gets stuck. My people help me a lot and remind me that I should look at them instead of trying to see everything, but my biggest help of all is my big sister, Lulu. When I'm not sure what to do I look at her, and she makes me feel much better.  

Lulu is very clever and knows lots of things and never seems scared.  My people tell me she is a Canine Good Citizen, and that they hope I will be one someday, too. I'm going to study very hard because once I’m a Canine Good Citizen, I will be smart and brave, just like Lulu.

I love to copy Lulu, because everything she does is the best. She has shown me lots of things like how to lie on the couch with style, 
 












how to chew toys, 













and how to sunbathe.


If I keep copying her, I know I will be brave one day.

Thank you, Lulu, for being the best big sister any little dog could ever want.

6 comments:

No BSL said...

That`s the best way to learn UBA.
I know you`ll earn your CGC.
Angus(the cat,sort of) followed and copied Mac the Ontario Pit Bull for
almost 3 years and I think Angus could probably earn his CGC title.
You and Lulu are just too cute,as my grandmother used to say.
Keep up the good work.
You just put a smile back on my face.

Little Boy Blue said...

Sisters are good that way. My sister is a grumpy old bitch (I guess humans think that's an insult but I don't mean it that way), but she helps me figure out what's good to do and what's not in my new life. I wish I had a pit bull sister though, maybe she'd want to play.

I've only been here since late December and I'm still very confused about my new life. Apparently, if I do the right thing, good things happen and if I do the wrong thing they don't. But I don't understand, when do the really bad things happen? (You know what I mean.) My sister says the answer here is never, but that can't be right can it?

smason39 said...

You two look really happy together!
I'm so glad you found each other.

Uba said...

Wow, MG, your Angus cat is smart! My Angus cat just sits in windows and jumps on me from behind things.

LBB, I can't play too much with my big sister, even though she's a pit bull. Her legs hurt her and she limps sometimes so I'm not allowed to pounce on her and head butt her. My people let me chase my tennis ball instead, though! I don't think we have to worry about the bad stuff here, my sister says the very very worst thing that ever happens is the squirt bottle that makes us wet. That's yucky, but not really bad. She also says something called "the-fourth-of-july" is really bad because of loud booming noises, but it doesn't happen very often, and our people give us treats and kongs and stuff so we don't think about the noises.

It's great to have a big sister to tell you all the important things.

2beemo said...

this is the cutest post ever.

Anonymous said...

Uba you look just like my sweet pup Wilson. You're adorable and something tells me your energy level and personality are something to be admired. Lots of love, Deb & Wilson