Monday, February 15, 2010

My New Roomie

A couple of weeks ago, I moved into a new foster home. When I got there, I was greeted by my new roomie Gulliver. At first, I was like, "Yikes! This guy is almost twice as big as me!" He would follow me around and sniff me and try to play. But, being new and all, I was a little bit shy. I still get shy sometimes but my tail is wagging non-stop and I'm slowly getting used to playing with such a big guy. Sometimes, my new foster parents think that I'm the bigger dog. My bark can make me sound pretty big and I even snore louder than Gulliver! I found out that this Gulliver guy isn't so bad after all. He even shares his bed and toys with me! One time, I sat on his face while he was lying down, and he didn't even care! I guess he knows who the queen is around this joint. Sharing a bed with someone like Gulliver is nice on cold winter nights. Good thing my snoring doesn't wake him up!

6 comments:

pibble said...

Waaaaait a minute. This is like looking into a mirror! Was this planned, with the same eye patch and all? Too darned cute!

Boris said...

Traveling Grace,

Your journeys are Epic.

I bet Gulliver has a lot of TRAVEL stories to share:
"... I winked at my own Littleness as People do at their own faults ... "

I'm sure that with your antics and compassion, at times, he appears as the little one in comparison.

May your foster family lead to your forever home.

We'll check-back, Boris

Hadassah said...

Good luck in your new home!

Susan Cava Ruimy said...

Good luck little girl and bravo Sir Gulliver for being such a good foster bro!

Two Pitties in the City said...

They are both so adorable; like a mini-me!

Unknown said...

Gracie,
Your a lucky little girl! That new roomie of yours is pretty cute!